We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

Forbes magazine online lists Flamenco Beach in Culebra as one of the most romantic beaches in the world. To see the article including pictures of their listings of the world's most romantic and the 25 sexiest beaches in the world, take a look at the link below:

forbes.com/forbeslife/travel/2007/06/26/bars…

The feature article lists The El San Juan Hotel's swimming pool bar as one of the best beach bars. Click on the links on the left side of the page to the beach lists mentioned above.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
491 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

Thanks!!! Happy Friday!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
7,912 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

Of course we all new that, but it is nice to see some positive press.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

Thanks for the information! It is always refreshing to read good reviews about our natural resources...

SMS

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

Now that the word about Flamenco Beach has been getting out, I suppose the lines at the ferry will be longer.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

Those lines are always a mess.... I gues that next weekend ( July 4th) Culebra will be crowded and searching for a space on the sand!

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

Interestingly, someone on this forum said that the Travel Channel listed Flamenco Beach as the #3 beach in the world. I knew it was at the top of the "top 10" list, but unsure of the rating. I hope that Flamenco is not ruined by over-exposure and lack of government & public support for it's natural resources.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

True, I watched that program. I gues Culebra will soon loose it's peaceful paradisiac atmosphere, as has happened with Vieques.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

ooopps! "guess"

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

bump up

10. Re: Flamenco Beachone of the world's most romantic...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 18:16