We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boxing on saturday

San Juan
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Boxing on saturday

Our favorite sport is boxing and when there is boxing night in PR ....everything stops...the whole country stops to watch our boxing champs ....who can forget the Tito trinidad fights? who in PR can? nobody here unless you have been in a coma for the past 7 years...it was like being in Brazil during the soccer cup...crazy fun.

so, this saturday we have our very own COTTO (Puerto Rico) boxing VS. the american boxer 3 times champion MOSLEY (USA). this is a main event, so check it out. if you are in isla verde the pub Pepins is going to broadcast the event, be early because the place is going to get packed as always, but there are Pubs all across the country broadcasting it....i am practicing now: Cotto! Coto! Cotto!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
491 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boxing on saturday

I was just reading about this in my morning paper today. Should be a great event!!

San Juan
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boxing on saturday

I heard the restaurant Ajili Mojili Restaurant is going to be opening for the boxing match on Saturday night, for those of you at Condado

3. Re: Boxing on saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 10:22