We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current ferry schedule

Texas
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Current ferry schedule

Will be in PR last week in June. Does anyone know the latest ferry schedule from Fajardo to Vieques and/or Culebra? We're staying at the Rio Mar and feel that the ferry would be the best way to visit one of these islands. Or is there plane service from Fajardo to either of these??? Thanks for any responses!!

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current ferry schedule

In my ferry trip report (link below), there is the current ferry schedule to both islands.

There is also planes going to both islands from Fajardo. They cost about $30 each way, but it is a quick flight.

Depends on your budget and time restraints.

puertoricodaytrips.com/2007/…

Texas
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current ferry schedule

Thnaks!!!! I bookmarked it and will print it. Do you have the name or phone# of the plane services also?

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current ferry schedule

I have a few, I am sure some one else will have others.

Air Flamenco offers flights to Culebra and Vieques from the airports in Fajardo. They usually have 3 flights from Fajardo per day. Their phone numbers are 787.724.1818, 787.801.8256, or 787.721.7332.

VAL (Vieques Air link) offers flights to Culebra and Vieques from the airports in Fajardo. They usually have 3 flights from Fajardo per day. Their phone numbers are 787.741.8331, 787.863.3020, or 888.901.9247.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current ferry schedule

Thanks again!!!!! I have everything printed!

5. Re: Current ferry schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 08:29