We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chelsea Clinton

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Chelsea Clinton

Hey all...

this really isn't all that relevant but I just wanted to point out that I was over at Bebo's for lunch yesterday and bumped in to Chelsea Clinton.

This is the second time this month she has been on the island promoting her mom's campaign/eating around Puerto Rico.

lol local media has been making a joke out of the fact that every time shes on camera she is eating something different...

in fact while i was on my way to Bebo's with a friend we were talking about "oh shes probably eating somewhere... after she got so pretty... now they're all going to blame Puerto Rico for making her go downhill after all that greasy food." then we walk in to bebos and see her and couldn't stop laughing...

By the way, Michelle Obama is here also.

And after next week, if the primary is still on, Hillary and Barack are expected to be on the island as well.

Just a heads up also, I dont think these will be as big a deal to Puerto Ricans as local elections, but if they turn out to be... well on June 1st, some places may not open all day and you will not be able to buy alcohol.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
491 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chelsea Clinton

Thanks for the Clinton update! I was wondering how it was going for Chelsea.

I read that the US Military rejected her attempt to visit the former naval bombing range on Vieques, due to a rule about no campaigning allowed on military installations.

Hmmmm. At least she tried.

As to Hillary: si, ella puede!!

2. Re: Chelsea Clinton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 19:16