We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights this weekend!! puerto-Please help?

brandon
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
2 nights this weekend!! puerto-Please help?

San Juan-cool trendy place to stay?

fun/adventurous/romantic for anniversary

La Concha

Should we stay in Fajardo 2nd night if we are planning on doing bio tour and hopefully ATV or horseback?????

good place there????

thanks!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
7,924 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 nights this weekend!! puerto-Please help?

Fajardo is not a long drive. Maybe 15 minutes. I would park in one place and use it as the base of operations. don't spend time unpacking and then repacking for only a couple days. Hope you have rented a car. I would just head up to the rain Forest (Free) Visitor center is only a couple bucks. Liquillo beach is right there also. Just a couple bucks to park. Have you thought about the East Island Excursions Bio-Bay trip to Vieques. OR a day catamarana trip for snorkelling.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
491 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 nights this weekend!! puerto-Please help?

Please post the route that only takes 15 minutes from SJ to Fajardo!!! :)

I think it's closer to 45-60 minutes. I bet PRBob meant to post 45!

The LaConcha is a great place for cool trendy, fun and romantic times. Happy Anniversary!

3. Re: 2 nights this weekend!! puerto-Please help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 18:21