We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dorado Beach

pHILADELPHIA
Level Contributor
28 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Dorado Beach

Stayed at Embassy Suites in Dorado for the golf course across from it. The Hotel was Ok. Happy Hour each day and free breakfast, however they charge to park a car and a resort fee. I would rather hotels increase the rate and forget these add on fees. The rooms are ready for a rehab. Rugs and bathrooms are old. On Sunday the pool area was full as they allow the time share next door to use the pool area. We played golf at the course across the road Del Mar. That was also just OK. It had rained the day before and the course was beyond soaked. The next day with played at Dorado Beach which was just about 2 miles away with several different courses to choose from. We played the West course. It was more expensive, but much nicer. We are at Pee Wees for ribs, Villa Dorado and La Terraza. La Terraza was my least favorite. I ordered a MahiMahi that was stuffed and topped with a cheese. It was very dry. There is not much in the area.

1. Re: Dorado Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 15:18