We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just TOOOOO excited!!!

Boyce, Virginia
Level Contributor
195 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Just TOOOOO excited!!!

Hi all-This time next week I will be in PR on my way to Casa Cuboy with my hubby, 14 year old son and my grown daughter and her BF. After 3 days there were are headed to VIEQUES!!! I don't really need any more advice, I just want everyone to know how excited I am and I want everyone to tell me we're going to have a GREAT time! This is shaping up to be an awesome spring break!!!! :-)

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just TOOOOO excited!!!

That's sooooo cool to hear, same here, also ready to go this year. Have fun, and look forward to see your post. Thank you.

Creston, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just TOOOOO excited!!!

Have a Medalla and BBQ pork for me :)

Have a great trip

Pura Vida

VAtraveldreamer
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just TOOOOO excited!!!

Small world...I live in the next town over (Stephens City) and will be in PR in about 3 weeks!!!!

Hope you and your family have a great vacation.

4. Re: Just TOOOOO excited!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 06:19