We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Lambeque beach ????

fatcat07
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Topic
El Lambeque beach ????

Hello all,

I am trying to rent a condo on "lambeque beach", I was told that this beach is in Isla Verde but no matter what google search I try I am getting no results.

The last time I was in Puerto Rico I hung out at "El Lambeque" bar and grill in Isla Verde which was right across the street from the beach and I beileve in front of some hand ball courts, it was one of those "let me turn here" situations that worked out very good for us.

So if anyone could shed some light on what condos are in that area or when looking at "VRBO" or "Vacation Homes" what addresses are the nearest to this beach/area.

Thanks

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

See if you find something spelling it Alambique beach.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

Perhaps the problem is spelling... the beach is called "EL ALAMBIQUE"

Check the Puerto Rico Memorial Cemetery on Isla Verde Ave. and then move to your right...

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

It"s the small street almost in front of the Isla Verde Mall (towards the sea)

fatcat07
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

Thanks ... found it ;-)

Does anyone now of any condos rentals on "Alambique Beach" area ?

fatcat07
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

Ok ... I think i finally got my bearings ;-)

The Bar that I visited which I beileve was called "El Alambique" (thanks for the spelling) was located on the "CLL Jose M Tartak" street, between that street and the "InterContinental San Juan" there is a building.

Does anyone now what that building is ? a hotel ? condos ;-) ?

San Juan
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

between Calle Tartak and the Intercontinental there is Condominio Coral Beach, it is not a hotel or condohotel, it is residential apartments or condominium

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

wikimapia wikimapia.org/…pr

Bronx, New York
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

Thanks for the wikimapia! I'm planning on staying in the Coral Beach apartments and was searching for an exact location.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,572 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

El Alambique is the strip of beach between Marbella del Caribe Condo and the El San Juan Hotel. I would say is about half a mile long. It is the most lively area of Isla Verde. Coral Beach building is right in the middle of El Alambique Beach. Coral Beach is a very nice building, with great facilities and security. The location is top notch.

Dorado,PR/San...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: El Lambeque beach ????

The building the bar is in is called Racquet Club.It is a condominium with some short term rentals.Ask Tony the bartender and he will lead you to who you need to talk to.