We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus at airport?

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bus at airport?

I was just looking at the new DTOP site:(http://www.dtop.gov.pr/mapas/) and I don't see a bus that goes to the airport anymore.

Is this true and they reduced the bus service, or is the site still a work in progress?

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,049 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus at airport?

The B 40 goes to the Airport now from Isla Verde.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus at airport?

Bus B40 to Rio Piedras: Route: Rio Piedras - Moscoso Bridge - Airport Terminal - Isla Verde (Denny's Restaurant) - Piñones.

Bus C45 to Isla Verde: Route: Iturregui - Los Angeles - Airport Terminal - Isla Verde (Denny's Restaurant). from Airport to Isla Verde.

NYC
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus at airport?

so none of them go to old san juan anymore? or is it just a connection?

San Juan
Level Contributor
1,849 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus at airport?

from the airport you have to make a conection. T5 in Isla Verde

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus at airport?

Thanks for the info. I assumed there was still a bus going there. I guess the website is still being worked on.

6. Re: Bus at airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2011, 05:17