We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Puerto Rico a possible destination for a Babymoon?

San Jose, CA
3 posts
Save Topic
Is Puerto Rico a possible destination for a Babymoon?

My husband and I are planning a babymoon before our little one arrives. We've never been to Puerto Rico and were wondering if this would be a good place for a pregnant couple to travel. We probably wouldn't be doing too many activities or tours, more relaxing, eating, and enjoying some sun. Should we consider Puerto Rico as a possible babymoon destination?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,025 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Puerto Rico a possible destination for a Babymoon?

Sure. Great place to relax and just look at the ocean. But being from CA wouldn't Hawaii be closer and more cost effective?

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Puerto Rico a possible destination for a Babymoon?

Look into Caribe Hilton for great location and very calm, nice beach to lounge, as well as scenic walks in Old San Juan close by.

Dallas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Puerto Rico a possible destination for a Babymoon?

My DH and I are planning our babymoon for PR as well. We'll looking at late April. I'd be very interested in your experiences if you babymoon takes place prior to that. But I really don't envy your flight time for that trip. I'm already dreading 4.5 hours from Texas. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

4. Re: Is Puerto Rico a possible destination for a Babymoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 00:16