We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

P.R. Trip in January

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
P.R. Trip in January

I'm planing on going to P.R early January with a group of girlfriend.. It's our first time in P.R. And we are not sure what would be the best area to stay at, we would like to be close to the beach but still be able to visit some of the better sightseeing spots. Night life is a must for us soo bar/dancing, we will be there for a week so if you could suggest some of the must do's in P.R.

Zilina, Slovakia
Level Contributor
176 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: P.R. Trip in January

Read, read, read this pages and you find everything you ask here... your questions are realy basic - in one hour you will be full of information. I am from central Europe, no information about this country in our local pages and I found everything here for preparing my trip.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,770 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: P.R. Trip in January

Stay in either Isle Verde or Condado, either has good nightlife. The beach in Isle Verde is better, though. Look into renting a car for the days you want to sightsee (such as rainforest, etc). You may want to consider renting a condo. I've stayed in ESJ towers and was happy with the location. We had a 1 bedroom with a great view and felt safe at all times. If you choose to go that route, go on sites such as vrbo and make sure it's updated and look for reviews.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
2,642 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: P.R. Trip in January

For a first time group of girls, I always reccomend the El San Juan. Its close by the airport on a great stretch of beach. It has an excellent pool, some shops and a number of onsite dining options. It also has incomparable on site nightlife Thursday to Saturday. On the other nights there are nightlife options in Old San Juan or the Condado. In addition to touring Old San Juan, you can also plan day trip excursions for ziplining etc in El Yunque or to check out the bioluminescent bay. As mispi said, follow this site regularly and you will pick up a lot of information that you can use.

4. Re: P.R. Trip in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 13:17