We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorcycle Rental

United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Motorcycle Rental

Hi…looking for some info we’re planning a trip to Puerto Rico and would like to rent a motorcycle to travel around the island. Does anyone know if this is something that's available in San Juan or elsewhere?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Caribbean
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,483 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorcycle Rental

You know I did the same thing. There wasn't any. There were some scooter rental places around San Juan. But no big bikes. A couple years ago someone came on the forum and did post about being able to rent bikes. Could have been through one of the Harley shops. Have not heard a word since. Try searching the forum for info. Also look up the Harley dealers and see if they rent them. Let us know as I am curious myself.

Mentioned in this post
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,578 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorcycle Rental

The Harley Dealer does rent them out. They will deliver to the Hotel too. Then there is another one across the Airport they rent Dukatis. Sorry don't have the numbers.

3. Re: Motorcycle Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 03:18