We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended show: "PR for families".

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,274 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended show: "PR for families".

Hello all!

I'd like to recommend a fantastic show I found on iTunes. It's called "Travel with kids: PR for families", and it's free on iTunes. I watched it on my iPod, and I couldn't believe how informative and entertaining it is. The show is primarily for "families with children" but I found it to be perfect not just for them, but for anyone seeking information about PR: sightseeing, where to go, and what to do.

The show is only 30 minutes long but it highlights in detail the most important sites on the island, and how to get to them. Among the sites presented are:

-El Morro and Old San Juan

-El Yunque

-Vieques

-Arecibo Observatory

-Camuy Caves

-Ponce

-Rincon

The show is great fo first timers, visitors planning to explore the island, and anyone interested on a great show about PR. I highly recommend it.

You can find the show on the iTunes store, on the free TV shows page.

Enjoy!

Edited: 27 October 2011, 12:56
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
433 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended show: "PR for families".

Have been looking for Traveling with Kids, Puerto Rico for families on iTunes and can't find it. What section would it be listed under Thanks

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,274 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended show: "PR for families".

It's listed under "Free shows".

3. Re: Recommended show: "PR for families".

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2012, 05:17