We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yacht Charter

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Yacht Charter

I will be in San Juan next November 2012 for a wedding and my husband and I would like to do a bare boat charter for 5 or 7 days after the wedding. Can anyone recommend some yacht charter companies?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,231 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yacht Charter

Not a big thing in PR. There have been a few, but they don't seem to last long. It's much more common in the BVI's. Head to Tortola and go from there. In PR check out Erin go Bragh. It would be crewed but a nice Catch and reasonably price. That way you could just enjoy and leave the Sailing to them.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yacht Charter

No bare boat charters in Puerto Rico. You need to check Tortola like Bob said, You can charter a yacht in San juan with Crew, maximum is 6 passengers. Capt. Joe has a nice boat called the Legend , www.fishinpuertorico.com

3. Re: Yacht Charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2012, 05:18