We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best hotel on beach

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
best hotel on beach

Can someone let me know which is their favorite hotel in Puerto Rico that is on the beach and close to the attractions and restaurants?

San Juan Snorkel and Picnic Cruise
707 reviews
from US$83.00*
Culebra Day Trip by Catamaran from...
291 reviews
from US$113.00*
Special Offer
Old San Juan Sunset Sail
32 reviews
from US$66.50*
US$95.00
Old San Juan Walking Tour
202 reviews
from US$40.00*
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best hotel on beach

If you are into nightlife and restaurants within walking distance, then I would recommend the El San Juan Hotel or the Intercontinetal Hotel. If you are looking for a more Caribbean laid back feel close to the nature adventures offered by the El Yunque Forest, zip lines, bio bay lagoon and ferry to Vieques and Culebra, then the Wyndham Rio Mar is the one. At the Rio Mar Resort the best accommodations are not the hotel rooms, but the privately owned villas, which are rented by owners and agents. The hotel does not rents them out.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,616 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best hotel on beach

I like Intercontinental.

3. Re: best hotel on beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:16