We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paso Fino Shows

Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Paso Fino Shows

Are there any Paso Fino Shows/Excibition during the month of June 2012 in Puerto Rico?

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,921 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paso Fino Shows

The Puerto Rican Equestrian Art School (Escuela Puertorriqueña del Arte Ecuestre) will be holding their «Gala Ecuestre 2012» in June at Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan ... though they haven't yet announced the exact date. This show is not _just_ Paso Finos ... but it _includes_ Paso Finos.

You can read more about it in our blog ... puertoricodaytrips.com/paso-fino-horse-show/ (which we'll be updating with the exact date as soon as they tell us).

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paso Fino Shows

thats a great article. thanks alot

Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paso Fino Shows

Thank you so much for that! Will you repay if you find out the exact date, please & thank you!

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paso Fino Shows

i think she means re-post not repay

Edited: 25 March 2012, 15:30
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paso Fino Shows

Yeap, that's what I mean. My tablet messed me up, lol!!! Thanks.

6. Re: Paso Fino Shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 10:40