We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Fajardo ( Near El Conquistador )

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
20 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Fajardo ( Near El Conquistador )

I will be staying for 4 Nights in El conquistadore and read reviews recommending to have meals outside the hotel .

I need recommendations for restaurants near EL Con Hotel and another general recommendations for restaurants in Fajardo .

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Fajardo ( Near El Conquistador )

My favorites are:

1) La Estación and

2) Pasión por el Fogon. Y

ou can obtain more info on them on Trip Advisor.

Armonk, New York
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Fajardo ( Near El Conquistador )

Consider a stop at the Kioskos on Rt 3 in Luquillo. This is a row of 30-40 small eating and drinking establishments ranging from some of the best rated on the island (See TA Rest Reviews) to some very local places.

My favorites are Ay Bonito, Tapas 13, Burger Shack, and Ceveche Hut. Opening hours vary but there is always something going. Many are closed Mon & Tues.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Fajardo ( Near El Conquistador )

I agree with WTPArmok. The kiosks are worth a visit.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Fajardo ( Near El Conquistador )

Without a car, you will need to take a taxi to all the above restaurants.

You can reach the restaurants at Las Croabas area from El Con by walking out along the waterfront.

5. Re: Restaurants in Fajardo ( Near El Conquistador )

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 01:17