We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best kioskos in Liquillo?

Rushford...
Level Contributor
33 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best kioskos in Liquillo?

Just looking for suggestions. We have a few more days here and have tried several since we are located so close.

Armonk, New York
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best kioskos in Liquillo?

There are several good ones, but my favorite is Ay Bonito.

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,940 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best kioskos in Liquillo?

La Parilla, Ay Bonito, Congas, Bohio de Luquillo, Vejigante

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best kioskos in Liquillo?

My favorties are La Parrilla and Ay Bonito. There is a new one I have not tried yet called Tapas 13 which specializes on spanish tapas.

new york
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best kioskos in Liquillo?

we loved the Peruvian place...don't remember the name but it says "peruvian food" on the sign...we had a great steak

Toledo, OH
Level Contributor
871 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best kioskos in Liquillo?

Just ate at Tapas 13 last week and loved it. It shares a kitchen with El Jeffe Burgers. Weren't as crazy about El Jeffe, as service was slow and burgers were small.

6. Re: What is the best kioskos in Liquillo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 17:41