We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Yunque and Old San Juan Tours?

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
El Yunque and Old San Juan Tours?

Hi All,

The girlfriend and I will be staying at the Wyndham Rio Mar for 4 days in a couple weeks. We're going to enjoy ourselves just laying out on the beach, but we were hoping to see El Yunque and Old San Juan while we were there, half-day tours if we can.

We aren't planning on getting a rental car, and we've heard cabs are pretty expensive from our hotel, so we were thinking about trying to book tours that could pick us up from the hotel.

Any recommendations on tour companies, or other options to see these attractions? I'm an avid photographer, so if there was a tour company that catered to photography (especially in the rainforest), I'd be interested in that too!

Thanks!

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,795 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Yunque and Old San Juan Tours?

I don't know of any special photo tours.

Check with your concierge.

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Yunque and Old San Juan Tours?

Ok, thanks for the response. I know the hotel has tours available, but I usually feel like tours organized by the hotel are more expensive than other options, that's why I'm seeing if anyone has any recommendations!

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,795 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Yunque and Old San Juan Tours?

I know a tour guide that also was licensed to tour in El Yunque, but I am not sure he still does tours. You can call and ask. If he doesn't, he may know another guide that also does transportation.

787-412-8656 Josue.

4. Re: El Yunque and Old San Juan Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 06:16