We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to PR Octo10-16th. Book trips together"

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Going to PR Octo10-16th. Book trips together"

Many excursions groups require a minimum number of clients. I don't want to miss out because there's not enough so I'm wondering if anyone would like to book on the same dates. Everyone would be responsible for booking directly themselves, we can just try to book on the same day.

I'm interested in the Snorkeling trips and Bio Bay tours through East Island Exursions.

Fun Cat Catamaran
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Salty Dog Catamaran
Sightseeing Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours
Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,315 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to PR Octo10-16th. Book trips together"

Don't worry, they are the only ones that do the trip to Vieques bio bay, they usually have enough to go. Just check if they are going during your stay. They do not go during full Moon face.You have enough day's in P. R. to go on a snorkel trip.It just depends on weather. There are always other Cat's anyway that have great trips

2. Re: Going to PR Octo10-16th. Book trips together"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 10:18