We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rental car

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
rental car

We have a car booked through Hertz at airport

We pick up car after we get off cruise ship and then head to luquillo for 5 days

I read that there was a car rental close to cruise ship pier (carnival)

I have not been able to find it by Googling

Also wondering if it does exist can you drop off at airport ?

Thanks

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,777 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rental car

You are refering to the one by the sheraton Old San Juan. It is either an avis or hertz. Check those.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rental car

Any chance you have address or street name. I did Google Sheraton avis rental no luck

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,288 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rental car

www.hertz.com/rentacar/location/index.jsp…

Royal Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rental car

Get the car at SJU which is on the direct route to Loquillo from the Carnival pier.. The airport rates are cheaper and you are returning it to the airport anyway. The cab at the pier can take you to the rental car lot next to SJU just as easy as to SJU itself.

Edited: 22 October 2012, 21:24
5. Re: rental car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2013, 10:17