We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go w/ 2 infants?

USA
12 posts
Save Topic
Where to go w/ 2 infants?

My cousin and I will be traveling with our families including our to be 10 mo olds in April. We are looking for a bungalow/ villa w a great view/ porch. We'd like to be in a calm safe walkable area with access to some good food.

Currently considering isla culebra and ricon. Any thoughts or suggestions?

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go w/ 2 infants?

I think Culebra, Vieques, Rincon, maybe even Luquillo would work. You would still need a rental car to get around, but some stuff is walking distance if you stay closer to the "towns" (however, these are not the most calm areas).

I might suggest find a comfortable place you like (views and walk-ability) in a town you would like to explore. You may have to compromise and drive to the places to eat.

What about Isla Verde, Condado, or Old San Juan?

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,082 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go w/ 2 infants?

Vieques because it has enough to do to keep you interested and not too much to distract you form your vacation.

3. Re: Where to go w/ 2 infants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2013, 10:18