We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants and bars in Condado

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants and bars in Condado

A friend made a few recommendations for our upcoming trip including Cafe Barlovento, Yerbabuena and Bar Gitano. We are staying in Condado and are hoping there are good places within walking distance of La Concha for dinner and pre or post dinner cocktails. I haven't been able to find much info about Cafe Barlovento, is this place still open and if so, is it a good place for drinks and/or dinner? Any other suggestions? We will be there midweek so we are not expecting a weekend party scene.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,439 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants and bars in Condado

Cafe Barlovento is mostly for drinks, though they do serve food. It is by the water, nice view.

Yerbabuena serves excellent cuban food. Also try Ropa Vieja.

Casa Lola is probably one of the best restaurants right now, bit pricey.

Perurican cafe for peruvian food, has a terrace by the water.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants and bars in Condado

Thanks for the suggestions!

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants and bars in Condado

Oceano is a great beachfront bar/restaurant

http://oceanopr.com/

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
498 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants and bars in Condado

Barlovento Is one of my favourite spots. As mentioned above it is mainly drinks but you can easily fill up on their selection of tapas. The quality of the food is excellent and they have a decent variety, not just 2 or 3 plates. As mentioned before it is right on the ocean and is completely open to the elements.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,439 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants and bars in Condado

PrNature, thanks for reminding me of Oceano. Great spot for drinks. Have you tried dinner there? I've only been for breakfast and was dissapointed.

6. Re: restaurants and bars in Condado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 11:18