We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 day trip end of December

Paris, France
6 posts
Save Topic
6 day trip end of December

Hi, I'm planning a trip to Puerto Rico in a couple weeks. I'm trying to nail down the itinerary and would like to get your thoughts and opinions. Here's what I have:

Fly into San Juan

Go to Fajardo

Trip to El Yunque for a day

Trip to Flamenco Beach

Spend last 1-2 days in San Juan and fly out

How does that sound? Should I try to spend a night in Culebra if I want to visit Flamenco Beach or just stay in Fajardo? Also looking to go diving and kayaking in the bioluminescent bays.

Puerto Rico Tour Desk
Kayaking & Canoeing, Hiking & Camping Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, City Tours, Boat Tours
Natural Wonders Puerto Rico
Hiking & Camping Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Culebra Snorkeling & Dive Center
Equipment Hire, Eco Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Kayaking & Canoeing
Kayaking Puerto Rico
Scuba & Snorkeling, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Speed Boats Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,383 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 day trip end of December

It's the busiest time of the year. How bad do you want to go to Flamenco. You have to fly over or take the ferry. Best to spend the night. Or if you just want to see it. Do the snorkeling trip with east islands. It's a day trip with a stop at the beach. If not. Take a look at the El Conquistador. Their private island Palamino is a beautiful white sand Cay with all the services of the hotel. Plus you would be close to El Yunque, Liquillo beach, 7 Seas and the Bio-Bay.

2. Re: 6 day trip end of December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 22:16