We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl near the wyndam

Reisterstown MD
Level Contributor
415 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Super Bowl near the wyndam

Our beloved ravens are in he Super Bowl ! Will we be able to catch the Super Bowl here and if so, where is a fun place to go and watch it! We will be at the rio del mar.

San Juan Snorkel and Picnic Cruise
707 reviews
from US$83.00*
Culebra Day Trip by Catamaran from...
291 reviews
from US$113.00*
Special Offer
Old San Juan Sunset Sail
32 reviews
from US$66.50*
US$95.00
Old San Juan Walking Tour
202 reviews
from US$40.00*
Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Bowl near the wyndam

I would love to know too! We are coming from Bel Air Maryland and staying at Gran Melia in Rio Grande.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,330 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Bowl near the wyndam

I would just stay at the hotel and enjoy it at the lobby bar with the other hotel guests. Check with the Concierge about anything special going on.

Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Bowl near the wyndam

I would like to do that, but haven't received confirmation back from the hotel yet regarding their plans and/or TVs in the area. We were in St. Lucia last year and they had a BIG party in the ampitheatre for the Super Bowl! Hard to believe St. Lucia would enjoy the Super Bowl more than Puerto Rico. I'll keep you and "Willbebrooke" posted.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Bowl near the wyndam

There are more baseball fans in PR than football fans. Direct TV will be transmitting the game.

Reisterstown MD
Level Contributor
415 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Bowl near the wyndam

Does Richies have a large tv? Would it be worth me checking to see if they will be showing the game?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,330 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Super Bowl near the wyndam

No doubt that the hotels and resorts in the tourist areas will have the game on. PR is connected to the States with Satellite and Cable services. The game will be on. Understand though that they do not play american football in PR much. Baseball is big, Soccer also. So the local fan base is not that large. The tourist areas, Of course..

7. Re: Super Bowl near the wyndam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 07:18