We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
9 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

Anybody know of any events going on for Superbowl Sunday this year in San Juan? I'll be flying there on that day and need somewhere to watch the game

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,044 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

Most resort hotels and Pubs in the tourist areas will have the game on. Special events? Not really, american football is not a big draw in PR.

Iowa
Level Contributor
66 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

I am getting to town the day before and I am looking for a place also. It isn't a major concern for me, but it is the Super Bowl and I would like to see it.

Miami, Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

Please share insight if anybody comes across some? We will be in San Juan during the Super Bowl and need a good place to catch the game.

Maryland
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

We are looking for a place to watch also. We are staying in the Rio Grande area. We are from Baltimore................want to see our Raven's win the SB trophy!!!! HELP!

Edited: 30 January 2013, 12:11
San Juan, Puerto...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

In San Juan there is La Concha and the Conrad bars (in the hotels) which are really nice. These is a Mexican bar called Orale Guey across the street from La Concha which is casual. There is also a bar next to Wendy's in Condado with lots of TVs. In Isla Verde go to EL San Juan hotel, Pizza City or Chili's. In Rio Piedras there are a couple good college bars, El 8 de Blanco and Vidy's. Rio Grande? The resort is the only place I know of.

San Juan, Puerto...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

Shannan's Pub

· Arts & Entertainment · Pub · Bar

Calle Acuarela 98 787 287 8466, 00969 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

787 287 8466 787 620 8466

Today 11:30 am - 2:30 am

facebook.com/pages/Shannans-Pub/75353703074…

Edited: 31 January 2013, 01:48
7. Re: Super Bowl 2013 events in San Juan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 07:17