We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luquillo vs fajardo beaches

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
71 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Luquillo vs fajardo beaches

Which is better for each of these:

1.Kids

2.Snorkeling

3. Scenic beauty

thanks!!!

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luquillo vs fajardo beaches

There is no snorkeling at Luquillo, but really nice beach with clean Facilities such as lockers, showers, Kiosk for Food. I believe they also have Jetski rental on the weekend. In Fajardo they have 7 Seas, which is ok only. They have some rocks were you can snorkel, but no coral, just a little fish to look at

Edited: 31 January 2013, 15:26
Austin, TX
Level Contributor
71 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luquillo vs fajardo beaches

Thanks! We are also going to Culebra - I may have better luck snorkeling there?

Any tips for me on Culebra? My family is not too keen on snorkeling so we won't be taking any snorkeling tours. Anything near Flamenco that we can walk up to?

3. Re: Luquillo vs fajardo beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2014, 05:17