We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salsa dancing at El San Juan?

PA
Level Contributor
225 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Salsa dancing at El San Juan?

Is there still salsa dancing in the El San Juan Hotel Friday & Saturday night in the lobby? I was there last year, and that was so enjoyable to watch. Hubby and I will be in Carolina this week for 8 days vacation and was looking forward to that! Any info on the Marriott and salsa dancing? Thanks, Linda

San Juan Snorkel and Picnic Cruise
707 reviews
from US$83.00*
Culebra Day Trip by Catamaran from...
291 reviews
from US$113.00*
Special Offer
Old San Juan Sunset Sail
32 reviews
from US$66.50*
US$95.00
Old San Juan Food Tour
268 reviews
from US$92.19*
usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Salsa dancing at El San Juan?

According to their website:

Live entertainment every Thursday and Friday, presenting tropical music, salsa, merengue, jazz, rock and a variety of bands.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Salsa dancing at El San Juan?

Call them and ask. That will be your most accurate info as to if/when the salsa bands will be there.

PA
Level Contributor
225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Salsa dancing at El San Juan?

I'm staying up the beach a little way from the hotel, so I'll go in and ask one morning when I'm out for my morning stroll. Thanks you!

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Salsa dancing at El San Juan?

Lngawaited, please post the response you get so we can all benefit. Thanks.

5. Re: Salsa dancing at El San Juan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 05:15