We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain in Puerto Rico :(

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Rain in Puerto Rico :(

Well, we leave Sunday for PR. And unfortunately the forecast shows rain for our area 3 out of the 5 days. 60% chance. I'm super bummed. Any tips on what we can do so we don't feel cheated?

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain in Puerto Rico :(

That's our forecast year round. If it rains, it will be showers that go away quickly, then it will be sunny again. Do not worry.

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain in Puerto Rico :(

Okay. I checked the weather almost weekly up until the trip and that was literally the FIRST time I saw rain in the forecast. But I'll take your word for it. Thanks!

Jackson, New...
Level Contributor
391 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain in Puerto Rico :(

A rainy day in Paradise, is still a day in Paradise.

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rain in Puerto Rico :(

Yes, but my family and I are huge beach lovers :( our trip would be kind of dull without a sunny beach

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rain in Puerto Rico :(

The past weeks have been pretty dry. When it rains (outside of hurricane season) it ends quickly. Trust me :)

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rain in Puerto Rico :(

Really? Thanks for making me feel better! I hope that's the case for next week!

7. Re: Rain in Puerto Rico :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 06:15