We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather/rain question

twiggums84
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Weather/rain question

So I just looked at the weather for our trip and it shows scattered showers virtually every day :( I was just wondering how the rain is in PR? My mother lives in Houston and the rain comes and goes there sometimes but it rarely last very long and it's always just as hot if not hotter afterwards. Someone please tell me PR is the same!! I don't wanna be stuck inside our whole trip :(

twiggums84
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather/rain question

Also, if it does rain the whole time, any recommendations for things to do on a rainy day?

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,902 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather/rain question

Our weather forecast year-round is "chance of rain". It's the tropics.

Today's forecast was "mostly cloudy, 4% chance of rain". It's been a beautiful sunny day on our property in Rio Grande, where we live at the edge of El Yunque.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather/rain question

Never rely on the weather forecast because it will always show scattered showers everyday for 365 days! With that being said, the rain comes & goes for short periods of time. The recent weather here has been perfect! Mid 80's with plenty of sunshine & little rain :)

twiggums84
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather/rain question

Thank you all!

5. Re: Weather/rain question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2014, 05:19