We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for nice hotel/resort

Ridgefield, Ct
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Recommendation for nice hotel/resort

My husband and I need advice on where to stay for four nights. We like nice but not over the top, nice beach area and places to eat.

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,379 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation for nice hotel/resort

4 Days. I would stick around the San Juan Area. Check Isla Verde hotels. Intercontinental, El San Juan, Ritz, Courtyard and the ESJ towers if you want a condo hotel. All on the best beach in San Juan. Some shops and restaurants within walking distance. Busses available to take you to the Condado or Old San Juan. 5 minute cab ride from the airport.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for nice hotel/resort

For a layed back hotel with a good beach you can try the Courtyard Isla Verde. They are five minutes from the airport and have the best beach in the metropolitan area. There are also lots of restaurant choices near by. Try Metropol Restaurant for delicious Puertorrican/Cuban food!

Hope this helps!

3. Re: Recommendation for nice hotel/resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 06:18