We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain in July

Level Contributor
158 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Rain in July

I see that July is the beginning of the rainy season in Puerto Rico. But how rainy is it in July ? Does it tend to rain for just an hour or two in the day, and sunny the rest of the time, or does it tend to be rainy all day ?

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,383 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain in July

It's Hurricane season, anything is possible. Sun, Rain, Wind. I've been ther in mid July and had beautiful weather.

Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain in July

I didn't know PR has a "rainy season". During the summer months there are a lot of scattered thunderstorms. July is one of the hottest months and tends to be very humid.

Edited: 23 April 2013, 17:49
Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain in July

4. Re: Rain in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 05:17