We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport question

Clifton Park,NY
Level Contributor
543 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Airport question

I am flying into San Juan about 25 mins before my friend. I will be in Terminal C,she will be in Terminal A. We would like to take a cab to the hotel together. Can you walk between terminals easily there?

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
7,940 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport question

Terminal A is the new terminal. It's separated from the other terminals, but still within walking distance. You would have to go outside of the secured area of Terminal C and walk outside the building to get to Terminal A. Once in Terminal A, you would have to wait for your friend outside the secure area.

You can see the terminal layout by clicking on the terminal map on this webiste (right hand side): worldtravelguide.net/puerto-rico/san-juan-lu…

Edited: 23 April 2013, 20:16
Clifton Park,NY
Level Contributor
543 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport question

Thank you. As long as its in walking distance. I can just wait outside.

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
3,898 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport question

I'm sorry but that information is incorrect. You can walk between ALL terminals without leaving the security area. You can wait for your friend at their gate. Just get their flight info. It may not be easy to find the way out of the Jet Blue terminal but it can be done without too much trouble.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
8,543 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport question

You can walk from the secure area (gates) through all terminals except the jetblue terminal, which is separate. But you can walk all the way through the departures (check in) area. In any case, it is walking distance. In any case, the taxi stand for the jetblue terminal is not exactly by baggage claim, so coordinate w your friend.

5. Re: Airport question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 05:17