Hi everyone. We will be visiting this beautiful island from the 21st December until 5 January (2 full weeks). We are looking forward to it and really enjoying researching but now I am stuck! Help please, below is our itinerary. I will ask the questions after the itinerary:
Day 1: Land in San Juan very late
Day 2: San Juan
Day 3: San Juan
Day 4: Trip to Camuy cave? (need to look into it)
Day5: Fly from Isla Grande to Vieques
Day 6: Vieques
Day 7: Vieques
Day 9: Culebra
Day 10: Culebra
Day 11: Fly back to Isla Grande in the morning for New Years eve celebrations
Day 12: San Juan (sleep and beach time after a night of partying)
Day 13: ???
Day 14: ???
Day 15: ???
Day 16: Nooooo fly back to the UK :-(
1. I would like to book the flights for Vieques, Ceiba and Culebra now. Is it safe to do so so early? We will probably fly with either Vieques Air Link or Air Flamenco, any preference from past customers?
2. I have left 3 hours and 20 minutes between the flights from Vieques to Ceiba and Ceiba to Culebra (day 8), is this enough time?
3. Day 13 to 15 are free, I would like to visit the west part of the Island. Any recommendation? I have been looking at Cabo Rojo, any opinions?
4. Any suggestions where to spend New Years Eve, good food, good entertainment and great dancing?
5. If we follow this itinerary, we will arrive in Vieques on the 25th December, will everything be closed or will there be few restaurants/shops open? (we don't need anything fancy)
Thank in advance for your answers