We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Kayak Rental - Sunday Bio Bay Tour

columbus, oh
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
The Kayak Rental - Sunday Bio Bay Tour

Hello! We will be arriving in SJ on Saturday Dec 7 and will not have time to make it to Fajardo before a tour begins. Sunday is the only day of our trip that is in the "good" category based on the moon calendar. Monday is considered "fair."

I see that The Kayak Rental is the only tour operator on Sundays for the Fajardo bio bay. Does anyone have experience with this company? I'm finding it difficult to locate information on them because of the generic name (searches bring up every kayak rental company).

If we can't find reviews for this company, is it worth taking the tour on a "fair" day? According to the schedule I am looking at, the moonrise will be 12:23 in the afternoon and 53% illuminated... Is this too much moonlight?

Thank you so much for all your help!

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,790 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Kayak Rental - Sunday Bio Bay Tour

My Son has been on the trip with Ismael a few years back and had a great time. Ismael was very informative I think it's even better then other day's because the Bay will not be crowded .

columbus, oh
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Kayak Rental - Sunday Bio Bay Tour

Thank you for the reply! Glad to hear he had a good time!

3. Re: The Kayak Rental - Sunday Bio Bay Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 07:18