Excited for our trip to PR this coming Sunday. We have a large group and are renting a private residence in the Palmas Del Mar (area/neighborhood?) A few questions for those who have been recently:
1) How is the beach - is there one specifically we should be going to?
2) A little worried about area - seems like there is not a lot of restaurants or nightlife - any tips on this?
3) Does area seem safe for running or being out at night?
4) As far as things to do - it seems like we will be driving (we have rental cars) to do rainforest, Old San Juan, Bio Bay Tour and maybe a couple other top experiences like day-trip to Culebra. Any other top recommendations around this area that may not be as mentioned?
5) Any other tips for area or day trips to take - let me know!
Thanks for your help and ideas...