We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natural beauty and bioluminescent beach

Bartlesville...
3 posts
Save Topic
Natural beauty and bioluminescent beach

Hi,

We are planning to visit either bahamas or puerto rico. Looking for natural beauty, not looking for night life or partying. Which place is more beautiful? We are also interested in bioluminescent beach. Where can I see that (bahamas or puerto rico)?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

San Juan Snorkel and Picnic Cruise
707 reviews
from US$83.00*
Culebra Day Trip by Catamaran from...
291 reviews
from US$113.00*
Special Offer
Old San Juan Sunset Sail
32 reviews
from US$66.50*
US$95.00
Old San Juan Walking Tour
202 reviews
from US$40.00*
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,847 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natural beauty and bioluminescent beach

Never been to the Bahamas, so I can't compare. But I can tell you that we have beautiful beaches, a rainforest, a dry forest, 3 bioluminescent bays, caves, cliffs, mountains, waterfalls, and the list goes on. Plus we have unique historical sites that are a sight to see. I do not think there is so much variety in Bahamas. Check on the right the FAQs "Why Puerto Rico" for more ideas.

Bartlesville...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Natural beauty and bioluminescent beach

Thanks for your reply. Puerto rico sounds like a good option.

NYC
Destination Expert
for Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,082 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natural beauty and bioluminescent beach

it is

4. Re: Natural beauty and bioluminescent beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 06:18