We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walgreens in Isla Verde

kle
Boston
Level Contributor
959 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Walgreens in Isla Verde

I have a very dumb question for which I hope some one will have an answer. Does the Walgreens in Isla Verde carry toddler potty seats? The kind that is just a ring that you put on a regular toilet seat. We will be in a condo in San Juan with a toddler who is still in training and needs such a device. If Walgreens doesn't carry one, where else can I find one nearby?

Many thanks!

Mentioned in this post
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Plymouth, Minnesota
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

Check Walgreens.com for an 800 number or maybe check with your local store manager but you should be able to order online, pay for it, and request pickup at the store in Puerto Rico. Plan ahead tho due to shipping to Puerto Rico etc.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

I've been there many times and have never seen it.

kle
Boston
Level Contributor
959 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

Thank you for the responses. I might just pack one from home. Don't want to waste vacation time running around looking for one!

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

If you have any needs for a Toddler, you can also checkout www.travelingbaby.com. They deliver

kle
Boston
Level Contributor
959 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

I am sorry to revisit this question again, but there must be some place in Isla Verde where we an buy a potty ring. Pueblo? SuperMax?

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,184 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

Did you ever tried calling Walgreens or checking online?

kle
Boston
Level Contributor
959 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

Yes, tried both calling and checking--they just don't carry it in PR and would cost $$$ to order/send. I might just pack one so I don't waste vacation time searching for one!

Cleveland, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico, Carolina
Level Contributor
8,408 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

If you have a car, just hit the mall or Walmart.

9. Re: Walgreens in Isla Verde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 05:15