We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currently in Miramar- need suggestions for outings

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
36 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Currently in Miramar- need suggestions for outings

I'd previously posted about my fiancé and I's trip to the island . Well we are now here and I am needing suggestions from the kind people here at trip advisor. He are not renting a car but have managed. We have a El Yunque planned for Thursday and don't think we'll be able to get out to the Bio Bay as most tours seem to be booked. So far we spent the day at a beach in the Condado section. Unfortunately I under estimated the sun and am now sunburned and lobster reddish. We also went to Old San Juan our first day and made a day of it seeing the Fort & walking around taking in the beautiful scenery. We are only here till Friday so I need some ideas since I think the Bio Bay trip is out of the question. I should of booked it a day ago. Thanks in advance !

1. Re: Currently in Miramar- need suggestions for outings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 16:40
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,711 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Currently in Miramar- need suggestions for outings

If you want to do any other day trips you need to rent a car. Consider going to the Rio Camuy caves and Arecibo observatory.

3. Re: Currently in Miramar- need suggestions for outings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 05:21