We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

western pr (aguadilla quebradillas cabo rojo etc) what to do

Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
western pr (aguadilla quebradillas cabo rojo etc) what to do

Hi we will be staying in pr from friday (tomorrow) until april 6 for vacation. Were a family of 3 including our 4 year old daughter. Looking for things to do, places to visit and places to eat. We will be flying in/out of aguadilla airport and staying in quebradillas, cabo rojo and barranquitas. We will have a car rental so please suggest places to eat and visit. Also any festivals or events going on.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: western pr (aguadilla quebradillas cabo rojo etc) what to do

Go here:

www.puertoricodaytrips.com/category/west/

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: western pr (aguadilla quebradillas cabo rojo etc) what to do

In Quebradillas you can have a real nice and fresh seafood dinner at Arrecife restaurant; I'm assuming you will be staying at one of the "Parradores" there. The restaurant is just a 3 min drive from each.

For beachtime, go to Isabela either Jobos, Montones of Quique bravo beach. You can also do horseback riding for the entire family in Tropical trail rides, just off Hotel Villa Montaña in Isabela

Or you can do a day trip to Rincon, visit the lighthouse and spend some beach time at Corcega beach. There are many restaurants in Rincón, so just use the rule of thumb that if there are many people there then it is good :)

I would not invest vacation time visiting Crash boat beach in Aguadilla, because IMO Rincón has a lot more to offer as a day trip.

Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: western pr (aguadilla quebradillas cabo rojo etc) what to do

Thanks for the info so far. Were actually staying in a private rental but in the same area. Were worried about getting around. We have a gps, were just hoping it works there. Also hoping to have cell service at the apt. I dont think were going to crash boat. Mainly we just need things to do that my little one will enjoy. Any childrens museums, playgrounds, carnivals, amusement parks or attractions in the area? I know we plan to go to the mayaguez zoo. Anyone know if aguadilla waterpark is open on the weekend? Also any festivals going on during our stay? Places to see live music? Were going as far as toa alta not to san juan and down to cabo rojo and barranquitas in the middle.

Caguas, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: western pr (aguadilla quebradillas cabo rojo etc) what to do

In Quebradillas there is a nice small water park for children only. It has tons of water shooting fountains for kids to get all wet, underground water spouting sprinklers that "shoot up water" and get kids all wet.

Montones beach in Isabela is the best for all family fun. Huuuuugggggeeeee shallow water pond.

Barranquitas is almost a 2hr drive from Quebradillas . Keep that in mind.

Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: western pr (aguadilla quebradillas cabo rojo etc) what to do

Thanks I know barranquitas is far but we have family there so that why were going to that area.

6. Re: western pr (aguadilla quebradillas cabo rojo etc) what to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 05:16