We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother's Day brunch 2014

Miami
Level Contributor
5 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Mother's Day brunch 2014

I'll be visiting San Juan with my mom this year and was wondering if anyone had any advise on where to take her. I was told that molasses at the St. Regis was going to have a Mother's Day brunch but I wanted some other options.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mother's Day brunch 2014

Are you staying at the St Regis?

Miami
Level Contributor
5 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mother's Day brunch 2014

Not this trip. We are staying at La Concha with it being closer to old San Juan.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,200 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mother's Day brunch 2014

I'm confused. You're staying in San Juan but you want to know about other options outside San Juan? Are you renting a car? If so, how far will you be willing to drive?

My guess is that Guavate will have some lechoneras open. Other than that, the touristic areas in San Juan always have some restaurants open on holidays. This website hosts nice options: http://www.oofrestaurants.com/

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mother's Day brunch 2014

Ok, so if you are staying in SJ, then I'm giving you suggestions in SJ.

Caribe Hilton or Ritz brunch (upscale -suggest you call to reserve and ask prices)

These places will not have a special menu, but are great places for brunch:

St Germain Cafe

Fefo's deli

Bistro de Paris

Abracadabra

Il Postino

Bottles (in Guaynabo,if you have a car and know your way around the island)

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mother's Day brunch 2014

Perla at La Concha should have brunch. It is an amazing view. The resturant is comparabel to Molases in terms of luxury but it is in my opinion nicer and better food.

6. Re: Mother's Day brunch 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 06:15