We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with final lodging decisions

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Need help with final lodging decisions

My husband and I will be in PR in September to celebrate our 40th birthdays. We'll be staying 6 days and 5 nights (Thursday to Tuesday). My husband was born in San Juan (Condado) but left as a toddler and has not been back, so I want to make sure we spend a little extra time there since it's a part of his history. We will also go to El Yunque and explore the bio bay. We're on a budget and looking for more of a local experience, so I'm planning on staying at guest houses/b&b's. I'm trying to decide if we should spend 3 nights in San Juan and two in Luquillo, or 2 in SJ and 3 in Luquillo, or 2 in SJ, 2 in Luquillo, and the final back in SJ. I would appreciate any suggestions regarding this! Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
San Juan
San Juan
Puerto Rico
Condado Beach
Condado Beach
1,175 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Luquillo
Luquillo
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help with final lodging decisions

If you want to save some money lodging, I would recommend an Apartment with Kitchen. You really save a lot for the Meals. You can check on VRBO Puerto Rico. I just stayed at a place in Rio Grande for little over $ 700 a week.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Caribbean
Rio Grande
Rio Grande
Puerto Rico
2. Re: Need help with final lodging decisions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 06:17