We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay for Bachelorette

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Best place to stay for Bachelorette

Myself and a couple of girlfriends are planning a summer trip to Puerto Rico for a girls get-a-way/my sister's bachelorette party; a must for this trip is for us to be able to enjoy the peacefulness/sunbathing of a PR beach during the day and then a nightclub (salsa, merengue, reggaeton, etc.) where we could dance the night away. If anyone out there could provide some good advice/info on the best places to stay, that would be great! I know there are many options in San Juan, but I've noticed that it tends to be priciest for accommodations...

Thank you!

Bedford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to stay for Bachelorette

La Concha and vicinity.

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
7,936 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to stay for Bachelorette

The beach at La Concha is not swimmable. Take a look at El San Juan and Intercontinental hotels instead. They're right next to each other, and on the nicest beach in San Juan. El San Juan has the hottest club in town: Brava. Be sure to wear your nicest clothes, and your highest heels. This hotel is the place "to see and been seen" and everyone dresses to impress.

While there, go to Metropol for great authentic food. Lupi's is also good.

Have fun!

Edited: 30 June 2014, 15:13
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to stay for Bachelorette

"a must for this trip is for us to be able to enjoy the peacefulness/sunbathing of a PR beach during the day"

I think El San Juan is a good option but keep in mind the beach in Isla Verde is not exactly "peaceful". It's fun, interesting, crowded but not peaceful. Actually the area by El San Juan can be quite noisy because of the music from the pool area but you can always choose a spot a little further away and it won't be so loud. Down by the Ritz and the Marriott might be a bit more peaceful but I think for a party, you can't beat El San Juan.

Bedford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,931 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to stay for Bachelorette

Like Paris says, less than a 5" heel's are illegal.

And they are one of Avon's largest sales area.

If you think your going to top a Party in San Juan, you already lost.

5. Re: Best place to stay for Bachelorette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 06:17