We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Van rental recommendations for group of 17

Boston...
1 post
Save Topic
Van rental recommendations for group of 17

Hi I'm coordinating a trip for 17 adults from San Juan to Rincon and was wondering if anyone knew of rental companies that have vans for that size group? We prefer to rent and drive ourselves.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
7 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Van rental recommendations for group of 17

17? That's more of a bus size. In the past when my family hosted groups of that size we had good luck renting from Charlie Car Rental, but we had to rent 2-3 minivans, as it's difficult to secure the longer passenger vans.

Armonk, New York
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Van rental recommendations for group of 17

Vias Car Rental claims to have 15 passenger vans. http://www.viascarrental.com/locations/ I have not heard of them and they have not had any reviews on TA. Embassy Suites may have some deal with them. Generally I would be very careful careful dealing with smaller rental agencies in PR. A number have very bad service reviews. But I would not hurt to give them a call given your specific need. Let us know your experience with them.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,825 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Van rental recommendations for group of 17

Popular Leasing also rents 15 passenger Van's. That is the maximum capacity for Van's

4. Re: Van rental recommendations for group of 17

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:18