We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Blue

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
883 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Jet Blue

Need to know if the Jet Blue seats are larger/wider than American Airlines and other similar carriers.

Washington
Level Contributor
154 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet Blue

We have flown both. I didn't find Jet Blue seats materially wider than other airlines. They had a few more inches of knee room but I didn't think they were any more comfortable than other airlines. In my opinion, seat width doesn't matter near as much as who you happen to be seated next to you and how respectful they are of your personal space.

You can check seatguru.com for the exact measurements of each seat on each airline.

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet Blue

Jetblue seats are more comfy and a bit wider than AA. More leg space as well. But flights on the JFK-SJU are often delayed.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet Blue

They are a little wider than AA and have extra leg room. It makes a huge difference to me. If cost is the same and is a long flight I go with Jet Blue. The only reason I fly with AA for shorter flights is becauseI get miles on my AAdvantage.

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
883 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet Blue

Thanks everyone!

5. Re: Jet Blue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:16