We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days on PR

Seattle, Washington
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
4 days on PR

Hello!

We are a group of 4 and our current plan is fly into SJU on Tuesday morning, stay the night in San Juan then since it will be off season/ October drive around and stop when we want to at places/hotels for 4 days..... any suggestions on what's a must hit and what things might need advanced registration?

Thank you!

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
8,563 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days on PR

I can barely understand your post with the lack of punctuation marks. But if you're inquiring about what's a must, then Old San Juan is number 1. The rainforest, and the bio bay would follow.

Seattle, Washington
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 days on PR

Sorry. I didn't proof read super carefully. I'll do bullet points.

-Arrive SJU

-Stay one night in SJU

-Rent car and start driving until we find something we want to stop at

-Repeat for 3 more days

-Drive back to SJU and fly home.

It seems that some things like ziplines might require advance notice. The trip is fairly free-form, but I'd like to know what are the must-dos outside of San Juan and if any of them would require advanced notice/reservations.

3. Re: 4 days on PR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 06:16