We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran or Snorkle Tours?

mt. laurel, nj
Level Contributor
368 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Catamaran or Snorkle Tours?

Whenever my wife and I are in the Carribbean we try to take either a sunset catamaran tour or a catamaran snorkel excursion. Just something about being in the sun and on the water!! We are staying in IslaVerde. Is there anything like this nearby and does anyone have any contact information? Thanks!!

Bespoke Lifestyle Management
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Boat Tours, Day Trips
Jerrys Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
De Tour Con Ali
Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catamaran or Snorkle Tours?

This question has been discussed in detail numerous times on this forum. Type in "catamaran" in the search box above and you will get a wealth of information. Most of these tours leave out of the town of Fajardo on the east coast. Check this website for tour operators:

http://travelandsports.com/faj.htm Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Erin Go Bragh is highly rated by TripAdvisor posters.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catamaran or Snorkle Tours?

Sunset cruises are limited- Erin Go Braugh for a private cruise or East Island. There may be others available, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Lots of boats offer the day snorkel tour- most are very similar.

I did a snorkel tour and wrote up my experience. The page also has some numbers for other companies that offer similar tours. Most run between $59-$69. But you need to get to Fajardo- either by driving yourself or getting transportation there.

puertoricodaytrips.com/2007/…

3. Re: Catamaran or Snorkle Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 00:19