We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

newest hotel in condado

antigua
Level Contributor
194 posts
1 review
Save Topic
newest hotel in condado

hey, I am coming to PR from the middle caribbean (Antigua) and am looking for something very clean and modern. Is there any hotel close to shops and restaurants that is nice and new. I don't get to travel that much and want something nice. Thanks. By the way I am only going to be there for 2 nights starting next thursday (first week of september).

Thanks guys :)

San Juan
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: newest hotel in condado

Try La Concha Hotel, chick and nice. Close to restaurants, clubs and a very nice square Plaza La Gran Ventana al Mar that offers live shows like the Lelolai Festival every Saturday at 8:00pm and every last Sunday of every month they have live Jazz at 5:00. You can move very easy by public transportation to Old San Juan and Isla Verde, you are within walking distance from the beach and it also has a pool.

Have a nice stay

B. Jacinta

arizona
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: newest hotel in condado

I also recommend La Concha, which is a renovation of a classic hotel of the 60s but definitely looks like new. It is very clean and modern. You won't be disappointed.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
491 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: newest hotel in condado

I concur -- LaConcha! I stayed there is summer and was not disappointed!

4. Re: newest hotel in condado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about San Juan
Recent Conversations