We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old San Juan - Hotel Stay

Which San Juan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wayne, NJ
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Old San Juan - Hotel Stay

My girlfriend and I (both in our 20s) are heading to San Juan for a cruise in September. Right now we are booked in the Sheraton Old San Juan, simply for proximity reasons. Is this the best place to stay?

We are arriving at 4PM so pool/beach is not a concern for us. We would just like somewhere that is safe, we can walk around a little from the hotel, local place to eat, and maybe a bar to hang out at night.

Old San Juan seems (from what I can tell) to be an area like this. Are there any others? Any other hotel recommendations besdes the Sheraton?

Thanks.

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
616 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old San Juan - Hotel Stay

Have you looked at the San Juan Hotel reviews at the top left of this page? I've booked many vacations from the reviews here on tripadvisor. You can narrow it down to Old San Juan. Don't forget to check out the B&B's too for a more personal experience.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old San Juan - Hotel Stay

We have stayed at both The Milano and Plaza de Armus (now HJ Plaza de Armus), both in OSJ and both were just fine. Don't know how much less in cost than the Sererton since we have not stayed there. But both hotels are right in downtown and both easy to walk all over from.

3. Re: Old San Juan - Hotel Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 05:18