We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa blanca - open Sunday?

Chapel Hill, NC
Level Contributor
264 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Casa blanca - open Sunday?

Hey guys - I am finding discrepancies in the days for Casa Blanca. Some places say Tue-Sat, some Tue-Sun. Does anyone know if it is open for tours on Sundays?

Thanks!

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa blanca - open Sunday?

They don't give tours on Sunday.

But the gardens are open.

IMO- The tour is not a "must do", but it is small (only a few rooms) and nice .

Chapel Hill, NC
Level Contributor
264 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa blanca - open Sunday?

Thanks, Flower. So you mean the tour is not a "must see," or the whole place? In other words, worth going on a Sunday or no? It's our only full day in OSJ (we get in about 3pm on Saturday), and the only thing we're planning is the forts. Planning to wander around the rest of the day, sit in the squares, etc., just wanted to know if we should amble towards this place or not...

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa blanca - open Sunday?

Well, it depends on you.

I believe the "gardens" are open on Sunday also (but I could be wrong).

Free to just just walk through them. But they are not flower gardens, just a few paths through the grounds, water features, nice views. It is a mini forest in the middle of the city. They are always working on getting them in better shape, but they always look like they need more care!

But I like to walk through- it will only take about 10 mins to do, so sure- stop in and see.

4. Re: Casa blanca - open Sunday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 11:20